Air Clean Up
4 Qualities to Look for in Your Next Environmental Partner
May 25 2021
Not all environmental technology providers are created equal. How do you ensure you make the smartest choice in such a significant relationship? Start by assessing these four qualities and asking the following questions to any potential environmental technology partner.
Any potential technology suppliers should have a proven record of engineering experience across three key dimensions: company and employee legacy, industry and application depth, and global reach. A company with multiple planes of experience will ensure you are getting the best custom solution tailored uniquely to your application.
- What is the depth of your engineers’ experience?
- How many successful installations do you have in my industry?
- Who will my project manager be, and can I meet them?
Anguil’s legacy of broad industry experience means our engineering experts are not pigeon-holed to a limited product portfolio to solve every application.
- 2. Quality Design and Manufacturing for System Reliability
Your selected environmental technology partner should have a proven process in place for design and manufacturing processes to ensure your equipment is not only delivered on time and on budget, but that it meets performance and compliance requirements.
- How is your fabrication process managed?
- What kind of Quality Assurance program is in place?
- What technology is leveraged during system design?
Anguil uses a gate approach to fabrication and project management and incorporates a rigorous quality management program to ensure worry-free operation.
- 3. Integrated System Controls
When evaluating a potential partner, assess their in-house controls engineering capabilities and success record with integrating multiple equipment packages and process lines. Controls designs should be remotely accessible, resilient to downtime, account for safety and compliance risks, be optimized for usability, and enable seamless integration into the existing facilities.
- How do your controls ensure safe, efficient, and reliable operation?
- What is your experience integrating abatement equipment and process lines?
- What remote connection capabilities are in place?
From new equipment to upgrades and retrofits, Anguil’s systems utilize the latest in Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based controls, touch screen interfaces, remote telemetry, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT).
A reputable partner should have an accessible aftermarket and service department to maximize system value through preventive and predictive maintenance, spare parts, and emergency service. Consider the stability and vitality of any potential partner – being left without a service lifeline after a company goes out of business could leave you adrift and risk unplanned down time and compliance risk.
- Do you have a dedicated Aftermarket department?
- Do you offer 24/7 service support?
- Who will be servicing my equipment? Where are they based?
Anguil’s legacy of broad industry experience means our engineering experts are not pigeon-holed to a limited product portfolio to solve every application. Contact Us to get started on a custom solution specific to your application.
Aug 23 2021 Digital event
Aug 24 2021 Online event
Aug 25 2021 Sydney, Australia
Sep 01 2021 Busan, South Korea
Sep 07 2021 Mexico City, Mexico