The Pump Centre’s The Water Equipment Show
Apr 15 2019 Read 170 Times
Taking place in Telford International Centre on 16th May has been created specifically for those working within the Water and Wastewater Industries,
In 2019, The Water Equipment Show’s conference agenda considers what Industry 4.0 means for the future of the water industry. Presentations include:
- Examples of new pumps and associated products, systems and processes introduced/being developed for Industry 4.0
- Developments in Smart Water Solutions, pump technologies and products and integration of assets into SMART networks
- New approaches to control systems and predictive maintenance requirements using data driven decision-making processes
- How to bring designers, manufacturers, operators and maintenance service suppliers together to deliver improvements in an Industry 4.0 environment
- Changes to the procurement process in preparation for the new landscape
- The role of innovation and its use to deliver targeted solutions
On the evening prior to the event, the Pump Centre will hold its annual pre-event networking dinner, during which the results of the annual Young Engineers competition will also be announced.
For information on all aspects of the Water Equipment Show, to view the whole agenda and to purchase tickets, please visit www.pumpcentre.com. Tickets for the Water Equipment Show are free to employees of all Pump Centre member companies.
Do you like or dislike what you have read? Why not post a comment to tell others / the manufacturer and our Editor what you think. To leave comments please complete the form below. Providing the content is approved, your comment will be on screen in less than 24 hours. Leaving comments on product information and articles can assist with future editorial and article content. Post questions, thoughts or simply whether you like the content.
May 16 2019 Telford, UK
May 16 2019 Guangzhou, China
May 20 2019 Perth, Australia
May 21 2019 Shanghai, China
May 22 2019 Rotterdam, Netherlands